Just a basic install of WordPress, no page builder, 2020 theme and the Events Calendar plugins. In the List view, all events are listed, especially with only 5 ...
Oct 10, 2022 · Well, you can filter view with event calendar custom fields but it may require custom code as the event calendar use different field formate.
Aug 26, 2021 · I just updated Pro to 5.0.6 and now the month view of the Events Calendar Pro does not work. The page layout has changed and there's weird ...
Feb 19, 2024 · I've created the events. No problem. But making it look decent on the page is a gigantic headache. The theme I'm using is dark. There seems to ...
Oct 12, 2017 · I have tried ever rule combination imaginable with no luck, and tried pasting the exported PHP code into both wp-content/plugins/the-events- ...
Hi, I would like to show Events form the events calendar in the masonry, so far so good. However, past events should not be visible and events should sort ...
Jan 29, 2020 · I want to search with text, event category and use date from – to (date range – with date picker). Unfortunately i did not found something ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.